Friday, April 30, 2010

Color Therapy

Happy Friday everyone!! It's been a long week... and that was before it snowed yesterday. Not to mention it's supposed to snow today and tomorrow too. Needless to say it's been a bit gloomy here. So I thought what better to do then to showcase some bright and beautiful designs from Etsy. A little color therapy is what I need and some warm sunshine. As I get closer and closer to summer I'm left with a quit hefty desire to be drenched in warm bright colors, so here are some of my favorites I hope you enjoy. 


Ahhhhh... I think it's finally getting warm in here

 Rose brooch from wool and silk in handmade box by ing00te

Pretty Birdie's Hemp and organic cotton knit circle scarf

Charming cloche by yellowfield

Rebecca Bay by BoopaLoopa

Yep I'm defiantly feeling better!!

Till next time...


1 comment:

  1. Wow...snow??? Well, I looked at your profile to see where you are from that it has snowed at the end of April. Montana...I have never been but would love to see Montana someday, (snow or not)...actually I grew up in Buffalo, NY and I love the snow, but I bet you are ready for some warm weather!

    ReplyDelete