Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy cat, flowers, chips and salsa...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been pretty busy and running on empty. I'm going to try to be better about posting, so here it goes. This past Saturday I got together with my best friend and we just had a day. The weather was perfect and it finally felt like spring. Our first adventure: off to our favorite greenhouse in town, and yes I have forgotten the name. It was perfect! Every time I go I insantly feel better, how can you not.


It's a good thing all I have is a stoop and not even a stoop, I have landing that barely fits two people. So alas I can not garden or try to have a green thumb. But it's good I would have spent way too much money that I don't have.








Ahhhhhh.... I could go there every weekend and never get board. Well after we had a marvelous expedition we decided it was fitting to grab some local chips and salsa and settle in for a movie at her house. So we did just that. We ate, we talked and laughed, we watched Precious (and yes it may have seemed a somewhat of an odd choice of movie for such a lovely spring day but we both love good movies and this one was great, everyone should go and watch it), However I must introduce you to someone very special. Now my friend has this cat and she's not your ordinary cat, and I know people say that all the time about their feline friends but I really do mean that this cat is pretty much a person just with 4 legs, fur and a minor language barrier.


Her name Isadora, prerogative: eating, sleeping, demanding all attention, being mischievous, and knowing what's up. Needless to say she's one happy cat.


She's the bees knees if you ask me and she never lets you forget it. You can have whole conversations with her even though they're slightly one sided. She's a bit of a diva and definatly a Mama's girl, and she knows how to play it cool.

 

Peekaboo I see you! She was in her box when I took this, just moments before she was whirling her paws of fury through this hole trying to get at my camera. I think she figured out what I was doing and decided to give my her I'm in serious thought pose. Well done! All in all a great Saturday!!


Anyway that's it for now.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment