Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introductions and fun in the park

I believe introductions are in order. My name is Eve, I'm 23 and an artist living in Montana. I wish I could say I'm a full time artist by trade but that's just not the case. However I am working towards that end. I love many thing, some of which I'll be sharing here. I started this Blog to keep track of what may happen in my life, one place to remember how my life has and always will be evolving.

My life as it is... now consists of baby steps. I'm in the process of figuring out how I can live the life that I want, how I can be creative and experience life on my own terms. Understanding those small steps so I can take the big leap in the future.


Yesterday: Another baby step.
I decided yesterday that I was going to create a Blog so I took the day and did some sightseeing with my boyfriend to clear my mind and try to fashion what I actually want my Blog to become. Here are some photos that I took as I was clearing my mind.


We started out the at my favorite park in the city and it was so nice to see the first signs of spring.


I love this park it's so peaceful, except when you almost get hit by a Frisbee.


The great thing about Billings is the contrast, you have the city on one side which is the largest in the state of Montana and you have vast blankets of land that go on and on seemingly never ending. We went on a drive later in the day and I caught these photos. If you can believe it, just south of this picture literally if I turned my head left, is a city of a little over 100,000 people.


Another view from our drive.

Less than 20 miles north of Billings we came along an old dilapidated grain elevator on the side of the road. You can see the collapsed silos on the ground just beside it. We didn't have to go far to find reminiscences of past times.

After yesterday I think I have an understanding on where I might be headed so here's to the journey. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment