Monday, June 28, 2010

New direction

So I've been struggling lately with what I wanted this blog to be. At first I thought I would chronicle some of my little adventures here and there and my life in general. Don't get me wrong I still want to but I found that I was getting frustrated with myself and where my life is at. I feel that my life is a bit lackluster and on hold. I know that may sound harsh and I shouldn't say that about myself but it's true, it's how I feel. Yes, I'm on my way to completing a huge goal of mine which is to become debt free but, since every extra ounce of money is going towards that I'm left with little to no money to play around with. It's of my own doing, I know this but, I rather wait out the next few months board out of my mind then have to spend another year worrying about debt. 

Still... it's been hard really hard and my blog and art have taken to the back burner.  So I've decided to try to get back on track, and open myself up to different possibilities, first off I'm going to take this here blog and turn it in a slightly different direction or I guess I should say a few more directions. I'm still going to put up all the little adventures I have but I'm also going to let this be a place where I can store and catalog all the different inspirations I gather along the way. From fashion, home decor, food, music to photography, art, travel, reading and anything else I discover along the way. I guess what I'm trying to say is you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the weeks and months to come. Here's to brighter skies ahead.






Thank you all for sticking by me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment